Charles

I installed the image as instructed and that cleared that problem,so it
is just the other 3?
I am on trying a build with a -d option just to see how it goes.
I only just realised that i can ssh into the bone in the workshop and
sit in the house and do this???
Up until now i have been running in and out ,DERRRRR
I will let you know what happens when it is finished.
I am building this on your latest image ,March.