I still have not completely figured out how to build from someone else's
repository, and we have been one of the
biggest promoters of the Jog while paused feature. The new TP will be an
added bonus for us.

If anyone could give me some help on doing this, then I can definitely do
some testing of the JWP. We have three turning centers running Linuxcnc and
I have been desparately trying to figure this out, but I'm no where near as
computer savvy as most all of you guys on the mailing lists.

Thanks

Rick Lair
Superior Roll & Turning LLC.
399 East Center Street