On Sat, Apr 26, 2014 at 10:12:53PM -0500, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:

> If you can, it's probably better to just ban the Yahoo users from
> posting (or put them all on moderation).

Yeah I think the only thing I could do is moderate all of them.

But I am not too anxious to do some yahoo-nuke and call it solved,
because I doubt yahoo is the last one to set p=reject.

I have no idea what to do except wait and hope the Mailman folks
come up with something (and sourceforge uses it).

I'm not the first one to notice that yahoo offers an alternative to
mailing lists:

http://lists.dmarc.org/pipermail/dmarc-discuss/2014-April/002459.html