Suddenly I have problem with homing my z axis, as it reaches switch it back's
off as it supposed to, but then it doesn't stop on programmed home offset
instead it runs over it and keeps "searching" with its delatching velocity...
Next problem occurred after update to 2.7.0 pre, as when I restart linuxcnc i'm
getting error saying:
Debug file information:insmod: error inserting
'/usr/realtime-2.6.32-122-rtai/modules/linuxcnc/hal_parport.ko': -1 Device or
resource busymy5axis_load.hal:25: exit value: 1my5axis_load.hal:25: insmod
failed, returned -1See the output of 'dmesg' for more information.2036