Hi to all.
Wondering why the GOTO feature is a bad thing to have I was reading a USA
brand CNC manufacturer (Delta Tau PMAC-NC Pro2
<http://www.deltatau.com/manuals/pdfs/PMAC-NC%20Pro2.pdf>) and they use
GOTO as a standard function for the NC program control into parametric
programming FANUC style .
And they declare :

> To maintain FANUC compatibility, this form of a conditional expression
> should be adhered to.
> GOTO expressions <goto> can be followed by an expression ....

Regards

Alex :-)