There is an article in Digital Machinist, Vol 9 No 3, Fall 2014 with the title
"Migrating from Mach3 to LinuxCNC" by Thomas Allsup (page 24).

In case someone wants to check it out.  I haven't read it yet.

Just thought someone might be interested.

><> ... Jack

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart"... Colossians 3:23
"Anyone who has never made a mistake, has never tried anything new." -
Albert Einstein
"You don't manage people; you manage things. You lead people." -
Admiral Grace Hopper, USN
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I
learn." - Ben Franklin