Bruce,

Yeah, I suppose I have been beating the horse to death with the questions.
Sorry.  But hey, when you don't know a lot about it you have to start
somewhere, right?  Thanks for all the help and clarification.

After I sent the email, I went off in search of relay logic circuits.  After
reading a couple of articles I seen that I had it wron in my head.

Talking about easy cheap MC's, I loved the PIC, simple to code, implement and
cheap on the wallet.

I am off to look for circuit examples.  Thanks for being so patient.

Regards,

Joe

----- On Nov 7, 2014, at 11:05 PM, Bruce Layne linux...@thinkingdevices.com