>> Thanks Viesturs but that's not the one. There is another one complete with
>> display and everything that is fully compliant with our G-code. Gotta find
>> it...
>>

> Found it!
> In the mail thread with the subject "I'm going to build something small,
> need a cheap stepper driver", answer by Kerry Lynn.
> It's the TinyG setup I was looking for.
> https://www.synthetos.com/what-is-tinyg-and-why/
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ym3K71dbbVw

Oh, thanks, I had missed this one. I took a brief look at their
webpage and I do not understand, how are they better in multi-axis
(beyond 3 or 4 axes, as they put it) than LinuxCNC or similar stuff.
They say that interpreter is running on that board, broadcast all the
commands to all the boards, but each board executes only those
commands it is responsible for. So far I understand this concept. But
I do not understand, how they intend to extend beyond 9 axes in
LinuxCNC-compatible g-code (number of joints certainly is not an
issue)...

Viesturs