On Friday 10 April 2015 17:43:03 andy pugh wrote:
> On 10 April 2015 at 18:14, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:
> > But nothing I have done can get rid of a bad character y used in
> > line 12.
>
> Normally this means that the G-code is using an axis letter that the
> config does not support.
>
> If this is lathe G-code it would normally use X and Z not Y and Z. But
> I seem to recall that for some reason you are using Y ad Z, but
> perhaps not in this config?

Nah, Andy, I saw the error of my ways a couple or 3 years ago on that
point.  But this morning, short term memory was occupied listening to
all the muscle complaints as I'd overworked my leg muscles already
digging in a sump pump pit and they were screaming & burning.  I had
pulled about 7 gallons of mud/yellow clay gumbo out of a hole flooded
with muddy water, so I was working by feel alone to dig.  Probably 20
gallons to go before the plastic tub for the pump to stand it will fit.
The pump in the meantime is hanging in a clothesline wire noose that
lets it touch the bottom of the hole but holds it close enough to
vertical for a drunk. 10 or 15 degrees of lean from plumb is just fine
for that.

Diabetics can easily use up all the fuel in a muscle, fuel that properly
functioning insulin feeds them quickly in normal folks, is several
hours, some times the next day getting replenished for the diabetic even
if the glucose is north of 200, the conversion chemistry just is not
there.  But its something I have been living with for 30-35 years and I
still have both feet, unusual in itself. I must be doing something
right, not that I am complaining mind you. ;-)