On Friday 08 May 2015 08:31:14 Gene Heskett wrote:
> On Friday 08 May 2015 08:15:57 Mark Wendt wrote:
[...]
> > > So it appears I will have to reinvent that module as I had used
> > > something Jon suggested, with the pulses lengthened and a 2 or 3
> > > repeat loop added, its the powerup enable for his pwm driven servo
> > > amplifier, which I am using to drive the lathes spindle motor.
> > >
> > > I may have a copy of it on this machine, if I'd recognize it when
> > > I saw it.

And I found it, on that lathe machine, it was backed up and has now been
recovered by amanda, as  boot.comp.

But by now I don't know what comp has been renamed to, halcompile
perhaps.  Looks like the perp anyway.

Looks like c++ code, so I expect I'll need build-essential too.

Studying man page.  Back later, the coffee IV went dry.  As Jackie
said, "what a revoltin development that is" ;-)