Its Linuxcnc controlled, and has been running fine for over a year, the
operators started noticing a poor finish on the parts just as of recent.
The material is hardened D2 Tool steel, and we are using ceramic and
diamond inserts, so machine issues, even very small and non noticeable
on a piece of A-36 HR, stick out like a sore thumb on this material.

Rick

--

Thanks

Rick Lair