Hi all,

I am not sure I understand why I cannot increase my home velocity for X and
Y. I have a 12' by 20' table and have not been able to increase  the home
velocity much above 0.25, which is tortuously slow (linuxcnc 2.6).
Unfortunately I did not write down the exact error message when I was at the
machine, but looking it up it seemed to indicate that the home sensor did
not stay stable long enough to complete the home.

My home sensors are micro-switches which are closed by a plate which first
contacts the home sensor, then the end of travel limit, and finally the hard
stop. Once contact is made, the switches never release until the axis
reverses direction.  The home sensors are debounced, and I increased the
debounce time from about 5ms to 10ms, so I am pretty sure there is not a
state change once the debounce time is satisfied on initial contact.

Is there something about the homing sequence I am still missing?

Thanks,

Eric

<http://t.sidekickopen07.com/e1t/o/5/f18dQhb0S7ks8dDMPbW2n0x6l2B9gXrN7sKj6v4
LCQRN7fcnk8RJ6s6N8rBF7Rd3_yKW18Chwm1k1H6H0?si=6453247850577920&pi=90ee8c53-8
5e5-4df5-b55c-48515242dba9>