Hello Guys,

I just narrowed it down to the release, in version 2.6 something went
off path in regards to halui.program.pause and halui.program.resume.

I have manual pushbuttons on the rolling guards of the machines to
initiate a feedhold, and to resume the operation. In 2.6 there is a
slight delay, maybe .5 -1.0 second before either machine motion stops,
and I get the output of halui.program.is-paused ( which is tied to a red
led on the rolling guard as well), or the machine resumes operation and
I get the output of halui.program.is-running ( which is tied to a green
led next to the red led on the guard).

The delay is about the same for both outputs, and that 1 second at
400ipm seems like an eternity to the operator when he keeps hitting
feedhold, and motion doesn't stop. Pretty scary when you expect it to
stop and it might run thru 2 or 3 more lines of code on short moves at
high feed rates.

More halui inputs/outputs may be affected, but I don't use any of them,
so I'm not sure.

Do I submit a bug report??

Ric