Hi,

I am new to this with LinuxCNC and just dowloaded latest ISO, do install
OK but cannot login = get message = wrong password.

Tried install in Swedish and US = same problems.

Have since long time ago Ubuntu 10.04 /2.5.0 with dual boot W7 + Mach3
and it works in this PC so I decided to install directly to SSD.
Comes to login windows and then = wrong password. Believe me I have
tried several different PW's and still no dice.

So can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong with this straight forward
install of 2.7

By the way I can not upgrade my old Ubuntu 10.04, update manager fails.
Any hints on what to do?
The dualboot is a must as I need Mach3 to function until I get LinuxCNC
working. 7i90HD + 7i48 are the boards I have for lathe Z/X+Spindle all
servos.

Cheers from Sweden
Bengt