On 25 November 2015 at 15:35, Rick Lair <r...@superiorroll.com> wrote:
> I have found though, I cannot see the index-enable signal doing anything
> in halscope????? And I just triple checked those two little bastards.

You will only see index-enable change state at the start of a
spindle-synchronised move, or if the INI is configured for
home-to-index.

> No Z-/Z index signal could be an issue maybe in the grand scheme of
> things????

You can check this by hand.

halcmd setp encoder.N.index-enable

The turn the motor by hand (or jog it) and the pin should go false at
some point. The actual index pulse is likely to be short.

--
atp
If you can't fix it, you don't own it.