I'm getting doubles of every board along with it except the main board of
course. He had a parts machine he stripped before this one. Comes with
extra motors, pumps, etc. Not a bad deal. It's a fanuc ot-ot-b control.
Built in 1992.

I believe the spindle is at least 7.5hp and might be a 10hp. I see
conflicting info online and forgot to confirm when I went to see it. So I
can either fix the main board, need to confirm for sure, and run it with
the old control or upgrade.