The internal numbers in gcode are floats there is no rounding down
unless you put small constants in your gcode, I calculate the tooth
angle in gcode so internally it is as accurate as needed.

eg do not calculate yourself use a line such as
#<angle>=[360/#<teeth>]

I never see your problem and have been using linuxcnc since 2.2.
I would see a problem if I did not nod the a axis to remove the backlash.

Dave Caroline