On Sunday 07 February 2016 09:55:17 r...@superiorroll.com wrote:

> We do need the whole pendant, I found these same ones on eBay, with a
> 2-3 week delivery. The ones we normally buy are 3-4 weeks, and cost
> $150 plus shipping.
>
> We broke the stems off of the selector switches on one of the pendants
> on one of our turning centers, so I stole the unit off of our
> machining center temporarily.
>
> The selectors are pcb mounted, and I'm not near talented enough to
> unsolder the 13 little pins out of the sockets, and solder the new
> ones back in.
>
> Rick

Surely there is someone local to you that does do soldering?

Some do have the "knack" and some don't.

I spent 6 months trying to teach a boy/man who wanted to be my assistant
how to solder back in the late '80's, something I've been doing in my
sleep for about 70 years now, and failed miserably having to go back
over everything myself.  But he is smart & creative, so he has been our
commercial production manager/editor for the last 20 years.  Might lose
him though, he's thrown his hat in the ring & running for County
Assessor this time around.

I'd offer, but my hands are beginning to get a bit shaky now.