I just discovered Pyngcgui.  I’ve been using standalone ngcgui for a while.
Little nits about it’s UI have always driven me crazy.  Mostly that if my
cursor drifts out of the tiny box when entering values it loses focus.  I was
wishing there was a python version and google told me it was already there!
Yay.

When I run it standalone and click “Finalize" nothing appears in Axis.  What is
missing?

When I run it in a tab in Axis, iit does post results in Axis,but I can’t see
all the parameters I need to enter because I have limited screen real estate
(mostly width) and Axis and my Glade side panel truncate the Pyngcgui window a
bit.   It would be nice if the parameters for a each subroutine could be made a
vertical list rather than vertical AND horizontal as they are now.  I tried
editing the .ui file in glade-gtk2 but I don’t see the actual parameters or
entry boxes for them, just a place holder for the subroutine parameters.  Is
there a way to make them appear as vertical list?

-Tom