Something similar in size but in aluminum sells for ~$1k.
http://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/products-page/cnc-router/kl-3040-cnc-router

Slightly larger aluminum routers (60cm x 40cm) are ~$2k.
http://www.automationtechnologiesinc.com/products-page/cnc-router/kl-6040

You have Gecko drives and Mesa electronics which are superior to what
they include. But few see the value in wooden machine frames and
gantries even though the ones in the links have plenty of twist in them.