I mean the pulses the coming on Hardware CROscilloscope but not with same
period (6.7 ms)

      From: adit bhargava <adit_bh...@yahoo.com>
 To: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>; Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
<emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Monday, April 18, 2016 8:34 PM
 Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Need to add a faster thread base-thread with 100
microseconds, Compilation changes required !!!

Hello Andy,

Thanks you for suggestions. I am able to add a new faster thread ( 100
microseconds ) now.But, now the problem is I am not getting the output as
desired on hardware although I am getting correct output on HALSCOPE.

RECAP:

I wanted a square pulse of T-On = 2 ms and T-Off = 4.7 ms
I used pwmgen as suggested by you with Freq = 150 Hz and Duty cycle = 29.9%I am
getting the pulses correctly with 6.7 ms period on HALSCOPE but not on hardware
FPGA  which is connected to CROscilloscope.
Following are details of my hardware:

MESA 5I25 I/O FPGA Card with two breakout cards    MESA 7I76 STEP/IO  Step&dir
plus I/O daughtercard  and MESA 7I78 Step&dir daughtercard     Oscilloscope
connect to 7176 daughtercard    Plus:      TB6 PIN24  => OUT7  Gnd:      TB3
PIN15 => GND    PWM Signal Routed to OUT 7

BRAdit