Please see below mail.

      From: adit bhargava <adit_bh...@yahoo.com>
 To: "emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2016 4:21 PM
 Subject: Need a square waveform with variable duty cycle and observe it on
CROscillioscope

Hello All,
I am new to LinuxCnc and need guidance for my task "" To generate a square
pulse of variable duty cycle.In my case, (T-On = 2 ms and T-Off = 4.7 ms)  ""

I tried to do some stuff by creating a component 'check1.comp' . PLease refer
attached file check1.comp
As my output is an array of amplitude values, I am sending them to output pin
'logic' = TRUE in my case when amplitude > 0 and FALSE otherwise.

With this component, my output pin is getting a logic TRUE or FALSE on HALMETER
but not in HALSCOPE . I am calling this component function in a thread of 100
microseconds period.
Refer halscope.jpg

My other question is : Can we change the siggen.c file  component with variable
duty cycle ? Is it avaiable online  in GIT repository somewhere ?

Please help me to move forward.
Looking forward for your messages.
Thanks,Adit