Do you have wj200-vfd.N.is-at-speed connected to motion.spindle-at-speed?
Have you checked to make sure that wj200-vfd.N.is-at-speed is only going
true when expected?

We have several machines set up to use the motion.spindle-at-speed pin and
have never had a problem with it working incorrectly. Just remember that it
is only supposed to stop the _first_ feed move after a spindle start or
speed change. It's not supposed to pause/hold any rapid moves.