On Sat, May 14, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Gene Heskett <ghesk...@wdtv.com> wrote:

> You are dreaming John, it has 3, maybe 6mm studs screwed into the back of
> the chuck, which fit thru matching holes in the spindles flange & you
> have to putz around 20 minutes a nut to get the nut started straight,
> because theres not any real room between the flange and the spindle
> housing for fingers.

I don't understand the issue with this. My go-to EMCO Compact-8 lathe has 3
M8 bolts that you need to thread nuts on and tighten to hold chucks in
place.

It is dead simple, and very fast. About the same as getting my L00 lathe
chuck changed on my larger lathe.

Maybe, with Genes' little 7x lathe, it is too small for fingers to fit, and
it is a hassle??

John.