I work a lot with 3D carving.  The files are often quite huge.

When I go to zero the work coordinates, EACH axis results in
recalculating the entire file, which can take minutes.  Really it
shouldn't require any recalculation (Mach3 doesn't) since it's just
offsetting the coordinates, but I can imagine how the coding could try
to do that.

Is there any way around it?

Also, minor note, but I don't see any way to UNLOAD the file so I can
zero the work coordinates without interference.  All I could do was open
a dummy file instead.

Danny