On 27 June 2016 at 09:16, Danny Miller <dan...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> When I go to zero the work coordinates, EACH axis results in
> recalculating the entire file, which can take minutes.

The delay is actually probably the toolpath preview (and limits check)
updating. The motion system doesn't need to read the whole file before
starting.

Unfortunately the system still needs to do a point-by-point limits
check with the new starting position.

You can turn off the preview and limits check, but that's not much of
a solution.

--
atp
lunatics."