> check_config: ERROR
>  (Using identity kinematics: trivkins)
>  [JOINT_1]MIN_LIMIT > [AXIS_Z]MIN_LIMIT (-200.0 > -1e99)
>  [JOINT_1]MAX_LIMIT < [AXIS_Z]MAX_LIMIT (800.0 < 1e99)

I believe this is due to a bug in pncconf dating from its
conversion for joints_axes.  For XZ lathe configs, an [AXIS_Y]
section was created instead of the required [AXIS_Z].  With no
valid [AXIS_Z] section, system default values for MIN_LIMIT,
MAX_LIMIT are used leading to an error when the config is
checked by check_config() in the linuxcnc script that looks
for inconsistencies in joints/axes limits for machines using
known identity kinematics (trivkins)..

I pushed a fix to the master branch (lightly tested):

http://git.linuxcnc.org/gitweb?p=linuxcnc.git;a=commitdiff;h=a055cb10e8d12595c9a004e299fe8a36fdad0b17
--
Dewey Garrett