Mostly I'm looking forward to seeing everyone--I'm thrilled that
you're thinking about coming.

Besides the social aspects, some of my goals are to
 - take a look at some of the things in our github tracker that are
   languishing
 - dig out some old branches of my own that need more work before
   merging
 - talk about 2.8 plans and timeline
 - confuse my instagram peeps by pictures of linuxcnc things

I won't be bringing a CNC machine but I'll probably cart along some
of the ARM boards that are working(-ish) with 2.7 and master branch.
Maybe work on hm2-spi for bbb as yet another new(-to-me) project.

I don't think we have a specific machine retrofit type project for
Wichita, but who knows what is to be found in Stuart's new place,
Helix Machine.  Also I heard that Seb is likely to be bringing a
robot arm that is ready to be hooked up to a mesa board. (the
kinematics are in the can already)

Personally, I anticpate being there starting Wednesday or Thursday
evening, and leaving Sunday early afternoon.

Jeff