On 09/28/2016 05:36 PM, Charles Steinkuehler wrote:
> On 8/22/2016 11:55 AM, Sebastian Kuzminsky wrote:
>> On 08/22/2016 10:35 AM, Ed wrote:
>>> I haven't been paying attention to this. Is this the correct date?
>> The plan is:
>>
>> Monday October 17 through Sunday October 23
>> Helix Machine, 3434 West Harry, Wichita, Kansas
>>
>> It's going to be a rocking nerdy good time.
> Sounds great!  Is there any sort of tentative schedule?
>
> I'm trying to decide whether to come down Fri/Sat or Sat/Sun.

Is there a place to park a 24 foot camper on the grounds? If not is
there a good place to camp close by?

We would be there Thursday late or Friday early till Sunday afternoon.

It looks like there are two of us coming from SW Wisconsin. Is there any
others from the area going?

I have a couple of projects that I will need some instruction on.

One is an Fanuc AC servo setup with a Pico setup. The other is to setup
a follower system; encoder on a spindle and a servo drive at a specific
ratio. EG; hobbing on a horizontal mill.

Ed.