On Friday 14 October 2016 05:03:04 Sarah Armstrong wrote:

> Gene,
> Take a look at arceurotrade.co.uk
> For bellows and covers
>
> Sarah

All I could find there was concertina style, some folded to interlock
with the ways.

The ones I got I found on ebay, and I got those more or less installed
yesterday, but need some much shorter bolts, 6mmx10 and even those might
need shortened on a grinder as I tapped the side holes in the bearing
mounts to be used to bolt the flanges of these nipples to. But thats
only a couple threads deep because the hole intersects the hold-down
bolts for the bearing blocks.  Todays project, after drilling the anchor
end mounting holes, is making some spacers about 3/8" thicker than the
temp ones I made just so I could make some measurements. I am mounting
it higher than the OEM screw so the X motor will pass beneath it, and
the flex lever between the nut and the saddle is shorter.  But I
miss-guessed and the nut is hitting the heads of the screws I installed
to mount a full width brass gib on the front of the saddle.

So I'm getting closer, but not ready to hook up the computer just yet.