Hello!

I need a little help with starting point for a LinuxCNC config.
There is 5i24 board with 7i48 attached to P2 and 7i44 attached to P4.
7i44 board has 7i71, 7i71 and 7i70 boards attached.

5i24 board is flashed with 5i24_16_svss8_8.bit firmware.

I have 2 questions:
1) which is correct firmware for 7i48 + 7i44 combination?
on the web I found that 7i49 + 7i44 needs rmsvss6_8.bit firmware, but
since rm stands for resolver module, I am not sure, which firmware
would go for encoders. svss8_8.bit has 4 encoders and pwmgens on P2,
while 7i48 has 6 of them;
2) is there any sample config for smart serial boards? I simply
started with hm2-servo sample config and adjusted 5i23.ini file for
5i24 board - renamed BOARD= to 5i24 and removed "firmware=" parameter
for "config" line.
I am sure that I need something to specify ussing sserial, but I have
no idea, where to look.

Thanks in advance!

Viesturs