Get a video of it running, moving everything. Then when you sell off the parts
you won't be keeping you'll be able to get a better price.

      From: Dan Bloomquist <z...@lakeweb.net>
 To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
 Sent: Wednesday, February 1, 2017 8:01 PM
 Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Eagle mill retro fit

Hi Peter,
And now I can see the summing is done right with the input. You guys
knew what it should be and I just could not connect the dots. Thanks to
you and Andy for sticking with me. Now it all makes sense.

I just found this, don't know why it did not show in all my previous
searches:
<http://jmcolee.com/CNC/SD-1525.pdf>

I thought the tach would go to j14 where nothing is plugged in. Sure
enough the tach wire is hooked to the board, a manual is so helpful.
What I thought was a strange differential driver voltage was a single
ended drive and the tach. Yea, they ran the wire up through the Anilam
board so it confused me for sure.

Today the BIOS battery went dead so I have to enter the proper cylinder
and sectors drive number to boot. Hopefully I won't have to boot the
Anilam again, that I have all the info I need now to move forward. I'll
post my work on the web as I move along.

Thank you very much, Dan.