>Draftsight is a free (but not open source) clone of Autocad (by the
>maker of Solidworks) that works pretty well on Linux (64 bit).  You
>have to renew it every year, but I've found it to be pretty good.  I
>like the UI for it better than LibreCAD.

I use Draftsight a lot, but the latest versions require a machine with a
separate video card-- it will be very sluggish if you're using the
"on-board" video (this includes most laptops).

OTOH, the latest versions include a better GUI (like later versions of
AutoCAD), and you can switch back and forth (drop-down box at the top
left of the screen).

I've used Fusion360 but I'm still not used to the idea of using a 3D CAD
program to draw an inherently 2D part. I'll get there eventually.

Solvespace also looks good-- lightweight, open source, cross-platform. I
just haven't played with it much yet.