On 02/24/2017 05:04 PM, dragon wrote:
> Copley has a data sheet available for the 513 but it does nothing more
> than mention the internal header. I contacted them and they said that
> they are unable to help out with anything that old.
>
> Does anyone have info on the internal header that is used for some of
> the settings, and the equations or procedures for finding the proper
> component values of the resistors and capacitors that get installed?

Gee, that's too bad.  I don't have anything on the 513, but
I do have an old 405 manual.
But, you should look here, first:
http://www.copleycontrols.com/Motion/Downloads/legacy.html

Some of those units may have enough similarity to your 513
to be useful.  There is a 5131CE, which might be just a
newer version of the 513.  Some looking at the docs might
make it clear that would be the case, or not.
The manual does show the "internal header".

Jon