Hello Andy,

Thanks for your quick reply!

OK, I got it installed finally and I can go through the calibration for the
screen. For some reasons I have 2 eGalaxy Inc. Touch devices listed
according my Xinput output, device 11 and device 12.
When I go through the calibration, click the 4 corners the Terminal opens
with the settings but at this moment, the screen is still not calibrated
correctly. I tried with both devices by running the calibration from the
Terminal with -- device  11 and --device 12.

Should the screen be calibrated right after the calibration finishes and
spits out the proposed settings or will it only be calibrated when I save
the parameters as instructed?

I found the xorg.conf.d folder not where the instructions say it should be
(/etc/X11/) but in /usr/share/x11.
Inside the xorg.conf.d folder I have a few configurations from who knows
where. They are Wacom configuration, vmmouse config etc.

I think I should copy my settings into this folder in a configuration file
called d99-calibration.conf if I am correct? But if my screen is not
calibrated correctly at this time before I save the settings, will it be
after reboot maybe?

Last but not least, the dumbest question I guess since it is after 3am here
now, how do I copy that file into that folder since I have no permission to
copy into it?

Making baby steps I guess but at least we are moving some.

Let me know what you think the best approach is here.

Thanks again!

G21