Da: Jan Bos <rappyrip...@gmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 3 maggio 2017 06.06
A: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)
Oggetto: Re: [Emc-users] touch screen calibration assistance please

Thanks everybody for hanging in there with me trying to figure this thing
out.

I ended up with calibration values as follows:
Option  "Calibration"    "2025  27  125  1950"  in the 99-calibration.conf

This gets my touch point within 1mm of where I actually touch the screen
with a stylus. I also can get to the edges of the screen on all sides and
all axis are in the correct direction.

Not sure if this is a multi-touch screen, it actually came as a Windows
Industrial PC where the PC is build into the screen and forms one unit.  I
can drag on the screen and actually select files like that, it forms a
'box' around the files when I drag diagonally over the screen. Touch
response is good also, single click and double click work fine and can be
tweaked also.

Works fine with Gomoccapy in full screen.

On to the next challenge.

Thanks everybody for your help and patience.

Jan.

On Wed, May 3, 2017 at 10:51 AM, Stuart Stevenson <stus...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Get some sleep. You will think better in the morning. I calibrated mine but
> don't remember how. I will check in the morning.
> Regarding the two touch screens is it possible you have a multi-touch
> screen?
>
> On May 2, 2017 3:30 PM, "John Thornton" <j...@gnipsel.com> wrote:
>
> And I know the same thing, I made a script to load the file after
> testing...
>
> JT
>

> On 5/2/2017 1:39 PM, andy pugh wrote:
> > It is possible to calibrate the screen iteratively by changing the
> > numbers by hand. Don't ask me how I know.

lists.sourceforge.net
This list is for users of the Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC). Topics include
how to obtain, install, configure, and use EMC, as well as other general EMC
related ...