Da: Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net>
Inviato: mercoledì 10 maggio 2017 12.52
A: emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Oggetto: Re: [Emc-users] Forum down?

On Wednesday 10 May 2017 03:49:24 giorgio foga wrote:

> Renew my ideas to add "donate" button in top of forum .....I know many
> give a lot to the forum every day .... others instead like me much
> less ... and we are in many ... maybe in this way we can become
> useful.
>

> regards
>
> Giorgio
>

> ________________________________

Yup, its dead Jim.

[http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene/pix/EasterSundayCropped2004-1.jpg]<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>

Gene's Web pages<http://geneslinuxbox.net:6309/gene>
geneslinuxbox.net
Welcome to Gene's web pages. Here you will find some of the things that make me
tick, and that help keep me out of the bars. That is me & the missus, Dee
(Elladene) I ...

lists.sourceforge.net
This list is for users of the Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC). Topics include
how to obtain, install, configure, and use EMC, as well as other general EMC
related ...