So I cheked ... is it broke ...SO SORRY AT ALL FOR MY FIRST POST
SUBJECT. IS WRONG. OPENPOWERLINK INSTEAD OPENPROFIBUS

...any how thanks a lot for link about "justinbiber.hal"
 ...(note: i prefer Nirvana, Sonic Youth, Pearl Jam, Stone temple
Pilots ..etc etc ;) ) a good project. Perfect for build 18 point
calibration on rotary delta
and good for intercom on "mesa-card-robot-line". For shure I got to test it.

But the goal is to find the best industrial bus for communication
between devices and open source ... openpowerlink seems quite open,
master and slave side
(ethercat for example in royalty free + open on master side, but not
royalty free on slave side :( ).

Openpowerlink seems work quite well on user-space ... so I test it on
real-time-space (I hope i can realize a quite good latency with
isolcpu trick + openpowerlink)

bkt