Greetings all; I am being attacked by UPS and USPS today.
I got the metal I'd ordered today, a 1/4", 12x48 sheet of 6061t6, a 14"
piece of 1/2x1 brass for steady rest shoes, and a pair of 1/2" hex brass
bars to make cathead & spider bolts out of.  Measuring the barrel, I'll
need to round up some 2" ID pipe about 11" long with 1/4" walls to make
that cat head.

I did get the end of the action squared up, and shaved a couple thou off
the face of the bolt to square that up.  And with the 6061 plate I can
make the dro mount for the tailstock.

Would have made more progress but it was 107F in the shop when I pulled
the door open with the hex brass in my hand, but I believe it will be
easier and faster to make those screws in the bigger lathe with its 3
jaw chuck than fool with TLM putting the 3 jaw back on it, thats  a pita
trying to get those 6mm nuts re-started on the studs sticking thru the
flange on TLM's spindle. Got about a dozen of those screws to make. 4
ea, 3 different lengths.

I got a universal arbor 2 or 3 days back, and a 5" diameter, 6000 grit
diamond disk that should serve as a tool sharpener came in today too.
Results TBD.

Still waiting on the new live center.

Anybody with some 75F weather to spare, I sure could use a train load of
it here in WV.   My icemaker is being overworked.

I do have one problem with the r-pi 3b and LCNC.  The arrow keys,
left-right, work every place else but in the MDI cmdline box. So editing
a line called back has to be done by clicking after the recalled line,
then backspacing to where the change needs to be, and retyping the rest
of the line erased by the backspace key.

This has been a problem for the last 7 or 8 updates.  Works normally on
the rest of the x86 machines. Swapping keyboards has no effect. BTDT.

Thanks everybody.