Hi

I have to upgrade and convert an old machine that was used to cut with gas. It uses some Panasonic MCDHT3520 servo drives. These drives has a pulsed input for position and an analog +- 10v input for velocity mode. The question is what mode is better to use with LCNC and Mesa cards, velocity or position?

I will use one of the Ethernet solutions from Mesa with a panel PC.

Regards / Groete

Marius D. Liebenberg
+27 82 698 3251
+27 12 743 6064