On 12/07/2017 08:51 AM, 王若溪 wrote:
If motion.motion-type == 5 can be a HAL signal then my problem is solved. I
could program the behaviour that suits my need.

There's currently not a single boolean pin that carries "motion.motion-type == 5", but you can easily make one, perhaps using something like this:

net motion-type <= motion.motion-type
net motion-type => select8.0.sel

net motion-is-probe <= select8.0.out5

Now the motion-is-probe signal will be True during probing moves, and False at all other times.

I would welcome a PR that adds individual binary "motion.motion-type-is-*" output pins to Motion.

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky