It does exist although I don't know if it costs.
https://www.emtas.de/en/produkte/canopen-tcpip-gateway-cia-309-3
And the physical hardware outside of Linux.
https://www.traquair.com/products/emtas/canopen-tcpip-gateway-cia-309-3.html

And none of that really describes what I was asking which was how to control
a simple Output from Mxx to the CANopen PDO.  Perhaps someone who does know
how to do that can chime in?

What is the sequence to get from?
1. M07 to
2. CANopen Master Software (if it exists)
3. which uses SocketCAN or can4linux or your EtherCAT  to generate the PDO
message (after all configuration,commisioning is complete)

So far it looks like this beautiful water fountain placed in the middle of
the flower garden with no water and no power plumbed to it.

John

Ethercat