On Saturday 07 April 2018 21:25:08 Ken Strauss wrote:

> Now they are $34.75 ($347.50 for 10) for ER20. On the other hand they
> arrive quickly, seem good quality and shipping (in the US) is $17.74
> for 10.

I went back and looked again. $34.75 is still nearly 3x what these I use
now cost. Quality, accuracy diffs remain TBD, if you've the stuff to
measure it. I'd certainly expect Tormods stuff to meet or exceed the
normal tolerances for that.  Most such measurements are ignored here as
I quite often get the TLO from a conact pad on the table, and touch off
to that so any diffs in the tool mount are moot as long as it doesn't
walk out of the collet. They do have that tendency if working the tool
to its normal capacity.

Thanks Ken.