Hi all,

I'm trying to implement a somewhat exotic behavior with EMC2. I have a
servo setup with two Pico Systems univpwm boards. I have spare encoder
channels I want to use to precisely checkpoint the position of a channel
when an external signal is triggered. So I have, concretely, encoder.03's A
and B wires connected to two different univpwm channels (channels 3 and 7,
so in HAL, ppmc.0.encoder.03 and ppmc.encoder.07).

encoder.03's Z wire is connected to channel 3 BUT NOT to channel 7. My
trigger is connected to channel 7's Z.

I would like to configure HAL to simply zero-out channel 7 when it receives
the trigger pulse, then I would write a comp that output the position at
which the trigger was pulsed using the delta between encoder 3 and 7.

How could I achieve that?

Thank you very much.