hello, you mean that i can create my own .c file with the kinematic which i
need.
i can too edit the file trivialkins.c but if i edit it probably i wont able
to compile that file in
trivialkins.ko.
i say this because i tried to install genserkins.c with few changes and it
showed me a lot of warnings, then my file didn´t run.
i tried to return to the original file but that appeared like that was bad.
I am worried because maybe i could damage the trivkins files
what do you think about this?
how can i specify the .ko file that will compile my file?

do you refer to the implementation details section?