Pretty interesting. But I know nothing about press brakes... Is the code run by some sort of step through procedure?

Presumably a press like this is much more versatile than a manual machine as messing with the back-gauges becomes unnecessary. Any other big advantages?

Do you have position feedback on the rams? Or just feedback on hydraulic valve position?

What would make the UI press-brake friendly?

Dave