On 02/04/2019 09:47 PM, Chris Kelley wrote:
I've been working on retrofitting a CNC press brake at TXRX Labs in
Houston, TX.

Hey, Chris, don't know if you remember me, but I was down at TX/RX for the LinuxCNC meeting in 2014, and worked on the Powerhawk a little bit with you. Tx/RX is certainly the greatest makerspace I've seen.

The press brake is great, sure beats the stuff I do on an old manual finger brake, with scribed lines and guesswork on the bend angles. Do WATCH your fingers on those things, you can get your hand crushed.

Jon