On 18.02.19 14:39, John Dammeyer wrote:
> I still had to edit the text into one line
> However if you google this: " ? alibaba Low-cost-New-Product-3Axis-> 4Axis "
> it will bring up the link.

The original two-chunk URL works fine for me on iceweasel (so firefox
too), just by highlighting the two lines and pasting anywhere in the
browser window. To do that, just:

Put about:config in the URL box, scroll to  middlemouse.contentLoadURL, and
click to toggle it to true. Now a URL highlighted in an xterm can be pasted
to firefox (and opened) with one middlemouse click - even if it has a
spurious space/line-break in it.

That's miniscule effort for endless ease henceforth. It's the very best
tweak my browser has had, saving a pile of sweat over the years. (Picked
it up from John L. Fjellstad - can't remember which list.)

Erik