On 2/24/19 11:45 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
To stay organized, I'd need a pdf reader that does the mouse slide copy
so I could paste it in. I've not seen one of them critters lately,
neither evince nor okular support the mouse copy.

Give me a pdf reader that does, and a browser that just works, and I
might give it a shot, IF I can ever find whats made firefox so darned
allergic to anything that even smells like javascript.  One of the
reasons I've been trying to make konqueror the default browser, but
click on a link in konqueror, and it opens a copy of firefox. Which of
course throws up the javascript error like it can't find a javascript
interpretor anyplace on the system. When probably 75% of the javascript
stuff in the repo's IS INSTALLED.

Cheers, Gene Heskett

  Take the PDF and copy it.  If you do not have PDF-Shuffler installed, install it and use it to delete all but the remaining pages you need to translate.  Use PDF-Shuffler again to add them back into a new translated PDF.

  I use it all the time to edit PDF files.

---Mark