On 03/03/2019 05:35 PM, andy pugh wrote:
On Sun, 3 Mar 2019 at 23:26, a k <pccncmach...@gmail.com> wrote:

I just found that encoder on my servomotor stop working.
I turn shaft and number does not changing.
Enverything was good yesterday .
Today not.
It is servodynamic motor. Company not exist any more.
Maybe the LED has died. Is there any current flow on the power supply
to the encoder?

First, ALWAYS, check for bad connections! 90% of all electronic failures is a bad connection. Check that the encoder is getting 5V power. What are you using to read the encoder position?

I had not heard ServoDynamics was out of business, too bad, they made good stuff.

Jon